E-mail: olivia (dot) dorothea (dot) beckwith (at) emory (dot) edu
Office: N404, Math and Science Center
Hey, I'm Olivia! I'm a third year graduate student at Emory, where I'm studying number theory with Ken Ono as my adviser. My interests include modular forms, partitions, elliptic curves, and L-functions. I have an NSF Fellowship. I got my bachelor's degree from Harvey Mudd College in 2013. My cv is here.
- Bounds for special values of shifted convolution Dirichlet series , in preparation.
- On the number of parts of integer partitions lying in given residue classes (with Michael Mertens). Accepted by Annals of Combinatorics.
- The Number of Parts in Certain Residue Classes of Integer Partitions (with Michael Mertens). Accepted by Research in Number Theory .
- Multiplicative Properties of the Number of k-Regular Partitions (with Christine Bessenrodt). Accepted by Annals of Combinatorics.
- The Average Gap Distribution for Generalized Zeckendorf Decompositions (with Amanda Bower, Louis Gaudet, Rachel Insoft, Shiyu Li, Steven J. Miller, Philip Tosteson). The Fibonacci Quarterly ( 51 (2013), 13--27)
- Minkowski length of 3D lattice polytopes (with Matt Grimm, Jenya Soprunova, Bradley Weaver). Journal of Discrete and Computational Geometry. 48, Issue 4 (2012), 1137-1158.
- Distribution of eigenvalues of weighted, structured matrix ensembles (with Victor Luo, Steven J. Miller, Karen Shen, Nicholas Triantafillou), Integers: Electronic Journal of Combinatorial Number Theory 15 (2015).
- Generalized Ramanujan Primes (with Nadine Amersi, Steven J. Miller, Ryan Ronan, Jonathan Sondow), Combinatorial and Additive Number Theory, CANT 2011 and 2012, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics (2014), 1-13.
- Generalized Ramanujan Primes. In: Ramanujan 125, Gainesville, Florida.
- Multiplicative properties of the number of k-regular partitions. In: University of Florida Number Theory Seminar, Fall 2014.
- Multiplicative properties of the number of k-regular partitions. In: Pennsylvania State University Partitions Seminar, Fall 2014.
- Multiplicative properties of the number of k-regular partitions. In: Joint Math Meetings 2015, San Antonio, Texas.
- The Number of Parts of Integer Partitions in Certain Residue Classes. In: Pennsylvania State University Partitions Seminar, Fall 2015.
- The Number of Parts of Integer Partitions in Certain Residue Classes. In: The International Conference on Number Theory & Algebraic Geometry, SASTRA University, Kumbakonam, India, December 2015.
- The Number of Parts of Partitions in Given Residue Classes. In: AMS southeast sectional meeting in experimental mathematics, Athens, Georgia, March 2016.
Math 111, Fall 2014
Math 111, Spring 2015
Emory Graduate Student Algebra-Number Theory Seminar