- MATH 515 (000): Numerical Analysis I, TuTh 2:30pm - 3:45pm
- MATH 550 (000): Functional Analysis, TuTh 10:00am - 11:15am
- Numerical Linear Algebra, Scientific Computing, Complex Networks
- Ph.D. (1993) North Carolina State University
- Laurea degree (1987) University of Bologna, Italy
- Editorial Boards: SIAM Review; SpringerBriefs in Mathematics; Linear Algebra and its Applications; SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications; SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing (Guest Editor, Copper Mountain Issue); Electronic Transactions on Numerical Analysis; Numerical Algorithms; Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications; Communications in Applied and Industrial Mathematics; Computational and Applied Mathematics; Journal of Numerical Mathematics; Journal of Complex Networks; Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics; International Journal of Computing Science and Mathematics.
- SIAM Fellow (Class of 2012); Co-chair, Copper Mountain Conference on Iterative Methods
- Professional societies: SIAM; AMS; ILAS; UMI