The Math/CS Computing Lab comprises two spaces: an open lab and a teaching lab. Each space houses 32 HP workstations running Linux Ubuntu. This setup is designed to allow students to work in a modern computing environment that is similiar to many computing research and development facilities found in academic and industrial environments.
Our computing lab is located on the third floor of the Mathematics & Science Center, room E308. Undergraduate and graduate students currently taking courses in the department may utilize the facilities; usage by others will be granted per request.
- No eating, drinking, or smoking is permitted.
- Patrons should be quiet, as not to disturb other patrons.
- Trash should go into the appropriate container.
- The reception area is reserved to lab representatives only.
- All print-outs should be picked up promptly.
- Printing priviledges will be revoked for users that use the printing services excessively.
Lab Hours(Spring 2018)
|Opens||1 pm||9 am||9 am||9 am||9 am||9 am||9 am|
|Closes||9 pm||9 pm||9 pm||9 pm||9 pm||7 pm||9 pm|
Group projects that require coordinated interaction while testing may secure permission to use this facility.