|Director of Graduate Studies (DGS)|
|Portfolio: Math graduate program administration, recruiting, advising, student concerns|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Personal Website: http://www.mathcs.emory.edu/~davidb/|
|Research Groups: Analysis & Differential Geometry|
- MATH 511 (1) - Analysis I MW 10:00AM - 11:15AM
- Global and geometric analysis, differential geometry, and mathematical physics recent topics: scattering theory applications of microlocal analysis in symplectic topology
- D. Borthwick: Upper and lower bounds on resonances for manifolds hyperbolic near infinity, Comm. PDE, to appear.
- D. Borthwick: Spectral Theory of Infinite-Area Hyperbolic Surfaces, Birkh
- D. Borthwick and A. Uribe: The semiclassical structure of low-energy states in the presence of a magnetic field, Trans. AMS, 359, (2007), 1875--1888.
- D. Borthwick, C. Judge, and P. Perry: Selberg's zeta function and the spectral geometry of geometrically finite hyperbolic surfaces, Comment. Math. Helv., 80, (2005), 483--515.
- Ph.D. (1993) Harvard University (Physics)
- B.A. (1988) Princeton University