CS561 - Project
CS561 Project 2
1. Project Description
Write a C++ function MatrixInvert()
that computes the inverse of a NxN matrix
- The function MatrixInvert(X, N, Y)
is called with 3 parameters:
- X: an NxN matrix
- N: dimension of the source matrix A
- Y: the output NxN matrix
I have written a main program that calls
MatrixInvert() to invert two
You can obtain the main program for this project through this link:
Save a copy in your cs561 project directory.
The easiest way for me to grade a program is to have
everyone use the same output program filename.
So... let's us all agree to name their program main
It does not matter how you name your source file,
as long as the program filename is main
and you provide a proper Makefile for me to build your program.
So I will leave the organization of the program to you from now on,
except for the following details:
- You must provide a working Makefile that build your project
- You must NOT rename my files (e.g., do NOT rename "pj2.C" that
you obtain from my handout); because I will use them
to build your projects to make sure you have not tampered
with my project requirements
- The program name is main - that's the target name
that you must use in your Makefile.
3. Turn in