CS 153 Homepage
Welcome to CS153, Computing for Bioinformatics.
- CS153 at Canvas
- We use Emory's Canvas service for announcements, discussions,
grading, and some homework submissions.
As I get comfortable with it, more materials may move here.
- The share/ Directory
- Course-related files, directory
/home/cs153001/share/ on CS lab machines.
- Formatted handouts (info, homework, exams, maybe others).
- Compeau & Pevzner
- Our textbook website, with
CS153 at Rosalind
- Rosalind offers many challenging bioinformatic problems, and
we will solve a few of them in homeworks and labs. After you setup
an account, join our class using this one-time
CS153 at CodingBat
- We will use this for basic python function exercises.
See the "Setup instructions".
- Python Documentation
main tutorial (hard),
the standard library
a long list
- Other stuff:
- Mic's Classes page
(office hours, lab links, grading, honor policy, SPCA)
Last Modified: 17 Oct 2017