Links for students
Emory algebra and number theory seminar.
- Uniform bounds for the number of rational points on curves of small Mordell--Weil rank,
with Eric Katz and Joe Rabinoff,
- The canonical ring of a stacky curve,
with John Voight,
- Cohomology with closed support on the overconvergent site,
- Elliptic curves over Q and 2-adic images of Galois,
with Jeremy Rouse.
(Accepted, Research in Number Theory)
- A heuristic for the distribution of point counts for random curves over a finite field,
with Jeffrey D. Achter, Daniel Erman, Kiran S. Kedlaya, Melanie Matchett Wood.
(Accepted, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society)
- Formal GAGA for Good Moduli Spaces,
with Anton Geraschenko.
(Accepted, Algebraic Geometry)
blog post (by Max Lieblich)
- Cohomological Descent on the Overconvergent Site,
(RIMS, 2014, 1:8)
- Integral Monsky-Washnitzer cohomology and the overconvergent de Rham-Witt complex,
with Christopher Davis
(MRL, 21 (2014), No 2.)
- The Chabauty-Coleman bound at a prime of bad reduction and Clifford bounds for Geometric Rank Functions,
with Eric Katz
(Compositio Mathematica 149 (2013), no. 11)
- Random Dieudonn'e modules, random p-divisible groups, and random curves over finite fields,
with Bryden Cais and Jordan Ellenberg.
(J. Math. Inst. Jussieu. 2013)
- Primitive Integral Solutions to x^2 + y^3 = z^10.
(IMRN 2012, no. 2, 423--436)
- Rigid cohomology for algebraic stacks
(UC Berkeley thesis, 2010)
Other intersting math links
"Work hard to find something that fascinates you." - Richard Feynman