Man's dearest possession is life. It is
given to him but once, and he must live it so as to feel no torturing
regrets for wasted years, never know the burning shame of a mean and
petty past; so live that, dying, he might say: all my life, all my
strength were given to the finest cause in all the world--the work hard
for the Knowledge of Mankind.
Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University
Email: ljfustc AT gmail.com
I reveived my Ph.D. degree from Emory University and got the Chris Schoettle Graduate Research Award for exceptional graduate research work. I'm currently a joint postdoctoral research fellow at Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University. I am very fortunate to be hosted by Prof. Jimeng Sun and Prof. Li Xiong.
I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Math & CS at Emory University. I am so lucky to be supervised by Prof. Li Xiong. I also work closely with Prof. Jian Pei from Simon Fraser University. Before coming to Emory, I got my master's degree from University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) in July, 2012. I am currently working as a research assistant in the AIMS (Assured Information Management and Sharing) group at Emory.
- Machine Learning
- Skyline Queries
- Data Privacy and Security
- Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, Yonghui Xiao, and Qiuchen Zhang. Differentially Private kNN Computation.
- Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, and Juncheng Yang. Skyline Classification.
- Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, Jian Pei, Jun Luo, Haoyu Zhang, Wenhui Yu, and Pengfei Tang. Top-k Pareto Optimal Group Queries. In submission.
- Jinfei Liu, Juncheng Yang, Li Xiong, and Jian Pei. Secure and Efficient Skyline Queries on Encrypted Data. In submission.
- Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, Jian Pei, Jun Luo, Haoyu Zhang, and Si Zhang. SkyRecommender: Finding Pareto Optimal Groups. In submission. Website.
- Jinfei Liu, Juncheng Yang, Li Xiong, Jian Pei, and Jun Luo. Skyline Diagram: Finding the Voronoi Counterpart for Skyline Queries. ICDE 2018.
- Jinfei Liu, Juncheng Yang, Li Xiong, and Jian Pei. Secure Skyline Queries on Cloud Platform. ICDE 2017.
- Wenhui Yu, Zheng Qin, Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, Xu Chen, and Huidi Zhang. Fast Algorithms for Pareto Optimal Group-based Skyline. CIKM 2017.
- Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, Qiuchen Zhang, and Jun Luo. Eclipse: Practicability Beyond 1-NN and Skyline. CoRR, abs/1707.01223, 2017, full version coming soon.
- Yonghui Xiao, Yilin Shen, Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, Hongxia Jin, and Xiaofeng Xu. DPHMM: Customizable Data Release with Differential Privacy via Hidden Markov Model. CoRR, abs/1609.09172, 2016.
- Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, Jian Pei, Jun Luo, and Haoyu Zhang. Finding Pareto Optimal Groups: Group-based Skyline. VLDB 2015.
- Jinfei Liu, Haoyu Zhang, Li Xiong, Haoran Li, and Jun Luo. Finding Probabilistic k-Skyline Sets on Uncertain Data. CIKM 2015.
- Jinfei Liu, and Li Xiong. Secure Similarity Queries: Enabling Precision Medicine with Privacy. DMAH workshop track, VLDB 2015.
- Haoran Li, Li Xiong, Xiaoqian Jiang, and Jinfei Liu. Differentially Private Histogram Publication For Dynamic Datasets: An Adaptive Sampling Approach. CIKM 2015.
- Xiaofeng Xu, Li Xiong, Vaidy Sunderam, Jinfei Liu, and Jun Luo. Speed Partitioning for Indexing Moving Objects. SSTD 2015.
- Xiaofeng Xu, Li Xiong, Vaidy Sunderam, Jinfei Liu, and Jun Luo. VPIndexer: Velocity-based Partitioning for Indexing Moving Objects. demo track, SIGSPATIAL 2015. Website.
- Xiaofeng Xu, Li Xiong, and Jinfei Liu. Database Fragmentation with Confidentiality Constraints: A Graph Search Approach. ACM CODASPY 2015.
- Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, and Xiaofeng Xu. Faster Output-Sensitive Skyline Computation Algorithm. Information Processing Letters, 2014. We designed a faster skyline algorithm which has not been improved in past 29 years from theoretical perspective.
- Jun Luo, Jinfei Liu, and Li Xiong. Privacy Preserving Publication of Locations Based on Delaunay Triangulation. PAKDD 2014.
- Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, and Jun Luo. Semantic Security: Privacy Definitions Revisited. Transactions on Data Privacy, 2013.
- Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, and Jun Luo. A Privacy Framework: Indistinguishable Privacy. PAIS workshop track, EDBT 2013.
- Jinfei Liu, Li Xiong, Jun Luo, and Joshua Zhexue Huang. Privacy Preserving Distributed DBSCAN Clustering. Transactions on Data Privacy, 2013.
- Wenqi Ju, Chenglin Fan, Shuguang Liu, and Jinfei Liu. New Models and Efficient Algorithms for Hazard Detection. Geoinformatics 2012.
- Jinfei Liu, Jun Luo, Joshua Zhexue Huang, and Li Xiong. Privacy Preserving Distributed DBSCAN Clustering. PAIS workshop track, EDBT 2012.
- Jinfei Liu, Jun Luo, and Joshua Zhexue Huang. Rating: Privacy Preservation for Multiple Attributes with Different Sensitivity Requirements. PADM workshop track, ICDM 2011.
- Jinfei Liu, Jun Luo, and Chenglin Fan. Effective Privacy Preserved Clustering Based on Voronoi Diagram. ISVD 2011.
- Chenglin Fan, Jun Luo, Jinfei Liu, and Yinfeng Xu. Half-plane Voronoi Diagram. ISVD 2011.
- Efficient and Adaptive Skyline Computation, Micius Forum, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, May 2017.
- Skyline Computation: Challenges and Opportunities, Forum of Overseas Rising Computer Scientists, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, November 2016.
Chair: CIKM 2017 session chair.
External reviewer: SIGMOD 2018, VLDB 2018, ICDE 2018, VLDB 2017, ICDE 2016, ICDE 2014, CIKM 2014, IEEE Big Data 2014, VLDB 2012, AMBIENT 2012, PAKDD 2011.
PC member or Reviewer: SIGSPATIAL 2018, CIKM 2018, CIKM 2017, CIKM 2016, VLDBJ, TKDE, JPDC, Information Sciences, Data & Knowledge Engineering, Cluster Computing, AINA 2014, PAISI 2016, AINA 2016, Concurrency and Computation Practice and Experience.