- C. Frechette and M. Locus. Combinatorial properties of Rogers-Ramanujan-type identities arising from Hall-Littlewood polynomials. Annals of Combinatorics (2016) 20: 2. pp. 345-360.
- E. Alwaise, R. Dicks, F. Friedman, L. Gu, Z. Harner, H. Larson, M. Locus, I. Wagner, and J. Weinstock. Shifted distinct-part partition identities in arithmetic progressions. Accepted for publication in the Annals of Combinatorics.
- M. Locus and I. Wagner. Congruences for powers of the partition function. Accepted for publication in the Annals of Combinatorics.
- M. Locus. Conjugacy growth series for finitary wreath products. Res. Number Theory (2017) 3: 7.
Erratum to: Conjugacy growth series for finitary wreath products. Res. Number Theory (2017) 3: 15. Minor typographical errors in Corollaries 5 and 7 in the original paper were fixed.
- M. L. Dawsey. A new formula for Chebotarev densities. Res. Number Theory (2017) 3: 27.
- M. L. Dawsey and K. Ono. CM Evaluations of the Goswami-Sun Series. Proceedings of Elliptic Integrals, Elliptic Functions and Modular Forms in Quantum Field Theory. Zeuthen, Austria (2017). Accepted for publication.
- M. L. Dawsey and R. Masri. Inequalities satisfied by the Andrews spt-function. Submitted.
- M. L. Dawsey and K. Ono. Higher Width Moonshine. In progress.
Conference, Seminar, and Colloquium Presentations
- (January 2015) "Rogers-Ramanujan series arising from Hall-Littlewood polynomials," Joint Mathematics Meetings Poster Session, San Antonio, TX.
- (April 2015) "Combinatorial properties of generalized Rogers-Ramanujan identities," University of Georgia Number Theory Seminar, Athens, GA.
- (March 2017) "Conjugacy growth series for wreath products of finitary permutation groups," Texas A&M University Number Theory Seminar, College Station, TX.
- (March 2017) "Conjugacy growth series for wreath products of finitary permutation groups," University of Pennsylvania Combinatorics, Algebra, and Geometry Seminar, Philadelphia, PA.
- (September 2017) "A new formula for Chebotarev densities," Palmetto Number Theory Series, Knoxville, TN.
- (December 2017) "A new formula for Chebotarev densities," International Conference on Number Theory at SASTRA University, Kumbakonam, India.
- (March 2018) "Densities of subsets of prime numbers," Baylor University Mathematics Colloquium, Waco, TX.
- (March 2018) "Effective bounds for Andrews' smallest parts function," 32nd Automorphic Forms Workshop at Tufts University, Boston, MA.
- (June 2018) "Effective bounds for Andrews' smallest parts function," Combinatory Analysis Conference at Penn State University, State College, PA.
- (July 2018) "A New Formula for Chebotarev Densities," Canadian Number Theory Association XV at Université Laval, Quebec City, Canada.
- (January 2019) "The Andrews Smallest Parts Partition Function," Invited Paper Session at the AMS-MAA Joint Mathematics Meetings in Baltimore, MD.
Research Experiences for Undergraduates (R.E.U.)
- Emory Number Theory R.E.U. 2014.
- Emory Number Theory R.E.U. 2015.
- Advising at the Emory Number Theory R.E.U. 2018.