James G. Nagy
Office: E426 Mathematics and Science Center Voice: (404)727-5601 Fax: (404)727-5611 E-mail: nagy at mathcs.emory.edu
Directions for Visitors
- Research Interests:
- Numerical linear algebra, scientific computation, numerical solutions to discrete ill-posed problems in signal and image processing.
- Research Activities:
- Five Page Summary CV (updated January, 2017)
- Deblurring Images: Matrices, Spectra, and Filtering
Per Christian Hansen, James G. Nagy, and Dianne P. O'Leary,
SIAM, 2006. ( ordering information )
- Introduction to Scientific Computing using Matlab
Ian Gladwell, James G. Nagy, and Warren E. Ferguson, Jr.,
published by the authors, and available through Lulu, 2011.
- List of publications and technical reports
- RestoreTools: Matlab Software Package for Image Restoration
- Travel schedule (conferences and other research related trips)
- Georgia Scientific Computing Symposia:
The 2017 GSCS will be Saturday, February 25 at University of Georgia.
- Scientific Computing at Emory
- Information for Students:
- Other Information:
The contents of this home page are the sole responsibility of Professor Nagy and its contributors, and do not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of Emory University. The administrator of this page is Professor Nagy, who may be contacted at: email@example.com