James G. Nagy
Office: E426 Mathematics and Science Center Voice: (404)727-5601 E-mail: nagy at mathcs.emory.edu
Directions for Visitors
- Computational Mathematics at Emory:
- We are hiring a tenure track position in computational math!
- Scientific Computing @ Emory Research Group
- For possible postdoc postions, see Scientific Computing Jobs @ Emory
- Prospective graduate students can find more information at:
- My Research Interests:
- Numerical linear algebra, scientific computation, numerical solutions to discrete ill-posed problems in signal and image processing.
- My Research Activities:
- Five Page Summary CV (updated October, 2017)
- Deblurring Images: Matrices, Spectra, and Filtering
Per Christian Hansen, James G. Nagy, and Dianne P. O'Leary,
SIAM, 2006. ( ordering information )
- Introduction to Scientific Computing using Matlab
Ian Gladwell, James G. Nagy, and Warren E. Ferguson, Jr.,
published by the authors, and available through Lulu, 2011.
- List of publications and technical reports
- RestoreTools: Matlab Software Package for Image Restoration
- Travel schedule (conferences and other research related trips)
- Georgia Scientific Computing Symposia:
The 2018 GSCS will be Saturday, February 24 at Georgia State University.
- Scientific Computing at Emory
- Information for Students:
- Other Information:
The contents of this home page are the sole responsibility of Professor Nagy and its contributors, and do not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of Emory University. The administrator of this page is Professor Nagy, who may be contacted at: email@example.com