My Will, My Codes
I completed a comprehensive undergraduate program and got my B.S. degree in Computer Science in June 2015 at Zhejiang University, a prestigious research university and ranked #4 in China by U.S. News & World Report in 2015.
As a top 0.5% student in the Province in the National College Entrance Examination of China, I was admitted into Zhejiang University in 2011. I took a lot of math, data analytics and programming courses, and finished several research/course projects such as MiniSQL-a mini database system design, Android based Low-Vision Aided Applications, Campus BBS Emotion Analysis Software by Data-Visualization and an Undergraduate Dissertation regarding robot and machine learning.
After graduation in June 2015, I started to work as a software engineer in Ctrip in Shanghai, China. I engaged as a team member in developing the latest software deployment system to improve the deployment process on a large number of servers, I also provided technique support for the software deployment system.
I was admitted by Emory as a Ph.D. student in Computer Science in 2016 after one-year industrial work. Data Privacy, Deep Learning and Machine Learning are my research areas, I have completed several releated projects and are still researching on these areas.
B.S. in Computer Science, Zhejiang University, 2015
Data Privacy, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
C/C++, Java, Python, Tensorflow, HTML/CSS, PHP, MySQL, Processing
Ph.D. student in Computer Science, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia. Aug. 2016 ~
Privacy-preserving Information Retrieval Model for k-NN queries on moving objects
• Apply the PIR technique to retrieve information from databases.
• Combine several pruning methods to reduce the computing costs for query plans.
Recurrent Neural Network for predicting the Onset of Sepsis
Built the Attentive Stacked Bi-directional Recurrent Neural Network with Tensorflow to predict the onset of Sepsis in ICU.
• Tuned the hyper-parameters to improve the performance.
Survival Analysis for GBMLGG and BRCA
• Applied PCA to select the features and
• Built the Linear Regression model on these features for the survival analysis.
Software Engineer, Ctrip, Shanghai, China Dec. 2015~Jul. 2016
• Engaged in developing the latest software deployment system to improve the deployment process on a large number of servers.
• Provided technique support for the software deployment system.
Undergraduate in Computer Science, Zhejiang University, China Sep. 2011~Jul. 2015
• Developed object classification and 3D coordinates positioning functions for robot arm grasping system based on object detection and Kinect. (Undergraduate Design Project).
• Developed a campus BBS emotion analysis software by matching keywords in the emotion dictionary to quantize emotion values and building a 3D visualization model using Processing.
Outstanding Student Award, Zhejiang University, 2012
Annual Scholarship Award, Zhejiang University, 2012
Third Place, Zhejiang Province College Students Physics Competition, 2012