Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Department of Mathematics
and Computer Science
Atlanta, GA 30322
Office: N420 Math & Science Center
Phone: (404) 727-7956
Teaching Schedule (Fall, 2017):
Math 512 (Analysis I) MW 8:30-9:45
M and W 9:45-11:00, or by appointment.
List of Courses Taught
Theory and applications of quasiconformal mappings, Complex analysis, Complex
dynamics, Potential theory, Conformal geometry and geometric function theory.
Recent Papers and Preprints:
- T. Cheng, H. Yang and S. Yang: Beltrami system and 1-quasiconformal embeddings in higher dimensions,
Preprint, 2017. http://arxiv.org/abs/1709.07324
- T. Cheng, H. Shi and S. Yang: Sewing homeomorphisms and conformal invarants, Acta Math. Sinica, English Ser.,
33 (2017), pages 1321-1338.
- T. Cheng and S. Yang: Extremal function for capacity and estimates for QED constants in $R^n$, Advances in Math.,
306 (2017), pages 929-957.
- T. Cheng and S. Yang: Dilatations and exponents of quasisymmetric homeomorphisms, Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Math.,
41 (2016), pages 287-304.
- T. Cheng and S. Yang: Decomposition of extremal length and a proof of Shen's conjecture on QED constant and boundary dilatation,
Math. Z., 278 (2014), pages 1195-1211.
- T. Cheng, S. Yang and W. Zou: Extremal length decomposition and domain constants for finitely connected domains,
Comput. Methods Funct. Theory, 14 (2014), pages 279-294.
Full list of publications
|| Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Michigan
(Advisor: Frederick W. Gehring)|
|| B.S., Hunan University, China|
|| Hedrick Assistant Professor, University of California,
|| Assistant Professor, Emory University|
|| Associate Professor, Emory University|
|| Full Professor, Emory University|